2011/02/01

Twitter Settings.



2011.02.01




Shan shan, this post is for you.
Ramona told me that u have same problem with me about Twitter.
actually it's very easy to solve that problem.
I also complain to Ramona last time.
but she also confused about it ==''
Finally, I found the way to solve it.

Let see.


1st, u go Twitter Settings.


2nd, u will see your settings page.


3rd, go to the last settings - Tweet Privacy


n DON'T TICK THE PROTECT MY TWEETS.

Last, Click the SAVE button.



You are done. (:


It's easy, right? =]


If have any question, u can ask me through my Facebook directly.

2 comments:

  1. pinkberry,thanks for ur tutorial!!
    finally, I DID IT!!
    its cool~~haha~
    im feeling so happy now~
    this twitter ques follow me for whole year ody..
    yeah!!!thanks anyway~~
    muah muah~~ =D

    ReplyDelete